Shipping, Returns & Terms
Shipping is a service that 209 Mare provides on all its products.
Shipping costs depend on promotions, geographic locations, as well international shipping, and oil prices which are closely linked, so shipping prices may vary from time to time.
ALL orders that leave the EU including those to UK, Norway and Switzerland are subject to local taxation and government duties which are entirely and solely the responsibility of the customer.
Items that have been bought on sale and or outlet are items under promotion and therefore 209 Mare does not receive returns or exchanges on those items. If for some reason an item is exchanged and/or returned, it is the responsibility of the customer to send this item back to our fulfillment center.
If you are ordering from outside of the EU you may have to pay import tax and duty charges.
209 MARE is not liable for any import tax or duty charges issued by your country's national import office. Such charges are issued to the recipient and are not controlled by 209 MARE in any way.
Import taxes and taxes vary from country to country and they depend on the value of your order. If in doubt please consult your country's governmental or national import office website for further information
Free exchanges and returns on all full price orders - worldwide.
Extended Returns Policy - 30 Days. As always, our team will ensure your returns & exchange processes are as simple and easy as possible. We will sort the returns label and arrange the courier collection for you, right from your doorstep.If you would like to return your item, please just send an email to 209Mare@209mare.com and you will receive instructions via email to process your return. We will then arrange for a returns label to be sent to you and have the courier collection made at a time that's most convenient for you. Please note that item(s) must be in a new and unworn condition; with no marks and packaging intact. We cannot accept any used items and any we receive will be returned to the purchaser at their cost. All labels must be present
- Order Number
- Reason for return
- Would you like a refund or an exchange
- If you would like your exchange sent to a different address please provide the new address
- Custom products cannot be returned.
- We are unable to offer a refund on any bespoke items, as these are made to your specification.
- And any items bought at a discounted price of can not be exchanged or returned (in line with conditions below).
In addition to our general return conditions:
- We don’t offer free returns on items bought in the sale
- You are responsible for arranging, paying for and posting items bought in the sale back to our France address
- Any items purchased at a discounted price are not eligible for an exchange or return.
- If you don’t want to exchange the items, or the items you want are no longer available, you will be refunded via store credit only.
- If you haven’t purchased from us before, please do use our sizing chart wherever available or email email@example.com with any sartorial questions.
Returns and exchange address:
C/O Etxe Logistika
600 Route de Bidache
Contact for shipping, returns, exchanges, sizing and other queries:
17 boulevard de Suisse,